Scan N Cut Workshop – 03/3/23 – 3/4/23 Colorado Springs
March 3 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM | $139
Is that Scan N Cut you got still in the box? Ok, so you’ve got it out of the box, but do you use it?
Ok, you use it some, but are you wondering what else it can do?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then this is the class for you!
In this two day workshop you will complete up to six projects that will have you being a Scan N Cut pro by the end of the class. This workshop includes:
- Scan N Cut controls
- Loading and cutting designs on different media (paper, vinyl, fabric)
- Scanning artwork to create cut files
- Premium add-ons
- Using the roll feeder (time permitting)
Printed and bound workshop manual will be available for sale for an additional $20 or instructor can send pdf files to participants after the workshop at no additional cost.
This is a two-day workshop from 10am – 5 pm both days, March 3 and March 4, 2023
Please note: Lunch WILL NOT be provided either day. Bring your own lunch. We will work through lunch.
Students must bring:
- Scan N Cut with autoblade
- 12 x 12 cutting mats (standard and low tack); please make sure your mats are in good condition and “sticky”
- 12 x 12 Scanning mat
- roll feeder, if available
- Scan N Cut tools provided with the machine including Scan N Cut pens and pen holder
- New autoblade
- Your lunch
Scan N Cut model with autoblade (225, 230, 330, 335). Indicate if you have the roll feeder for the Scan N Cut.
NOTE: Lunch WILL NOT be provided either day. Bring your own lunch. We will work through lunch.