Scan N Cut Workshop – 04/07/23 Littleton
April 7 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM | $159
Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum Littleton
8601 W Cross Dr #P-1
Littleton, CO 80123
Is that Scan N Cut you got still in the box? Ok, so you’ve got it out of the box, but do you use it? Ok, you use it some, but are you wondering what else it can do?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then this is the class for you!
In this two day workshop you will complete up to six projects that will have you being a Scan N Cut pro by the end of the class. This workshop includes:
- Scan N Cut controls
- Loading and cutting designs on different media (paper, vinyl, fabric)
- Scanning artwork to create cut files
- Premium add-ons
- Using the roll feeder (time permitting)
Price includes printed workbook.
NOTE: Lunch WILL NOT be provided either day. Bring your own lunch. We will work through lunch.
This is a two-day workshop
Friday, April 7 from 10am – 5 pm
Saturday, April 8 from 10am – 12 pm
Students must bring:
- Scan N Cut with autoblade
- 12 x 12 standard cutting mat
- 12 x 12 low tack)cutting mat
- 12 x 12 scanning mat
- roll feeder, if available
- Scan N Cut tools provided with the machine including Scan N Cut pens and pen holder
- New autoblade
- Your lunch
Scan N Cut models with autoblade (225, 230, 330, 335). Indicate if you have the roll feeder for the Scan N Cut.