- This sewing class has passed.
Pfaff Experience / Trunk Show – Event Center 05/10/19
May 10 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| $79
Sewing Class Navigation
Join us for this two day, hands on, team sewing event as we explore innovative new ways to sew, quilt and embroider with the incredible Pfaff Creative Icon. Learn new ways to use your feet, quilt your quilts and get more professional results with quick tips and tricks. Karen is travelling from Vermont with a fabulous trunk show and will demonstrate amazing techniques that will inspire you to be more creative. Plus, you will get the chance to complete 4 projects to take home! There is something for everyone to learn and enjoy.
(1) Semi-circle Accessory Bag: An in the hoop embroidery project highlighting Appliqué Creator, Shape Creator, and wonderful embroidery features that make sewing a curved zipper in the hoop simple and easy with the creative Icon.
(2) Stitchin’ Awesome Bag!: This bag will help keep things organized! Sturdy, yet attractive, it highlights the PFAFF Exclusive Stitches including Floating, Radiant, and even more Decorative stitches.
(3) Uniquely Personalized Cards: So what is better than using decorative stitches, recycled materials, and your sewing machine to make cards? Make special one-of-a-kind Birthday, Holiday and Thank-You cards or Invitations using exclusive stitch techniques and built-in sewing fonts. Express yourself and create unique gifts that are simple and easy to replicate.
(4) Folded Accessory Holder: The Folded Accessory Holder is a brilliantly designed project highlighting how valuable the IDT and PFAFF unique stitch techniques are to any project.
This is a 2-day event
Friday, May 10 from 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday, May 11 from 10 am – 5 pm
Pen / pencil and notebook for taking notes
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.