- This sewing class has passed.
Let’s Be Copy Cats! Learn Basic Computer Skills for Managing Embroidery Designs – Arvada 04-23-19
April 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $15
If you struggle using your computer and have difficulty copying and saving designs from the web, email or a CD, join us for a 4-hour computer usage class.
- Learn basics of Windows File Explorer
- Copy an embroidery design from a CD to your PC or USB stick
- Copy a design from your computer to a USB stick
- Save files from email and web downloads to your PC or USB stick
- Learn how to unzip and save files.
Please note: This class is for PCs only – no MACs.
Laptop computer with wireless capability and CD drive – external CD drive is okay
Your embroidery design CD(s) if desired for help with copying them to a USB stick or laptop
You will be emailed a design to practice downloading file from email
You will be provided a CD with folders and files to practice copying from a CD
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.