- This sewing class has passed.
Learn to Use Your Serger Part 2 – Littleton 3/26/18
March 26, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is for the owner of any brand of standard serger (this excludes Baby Lock air threading).
Bring your machine(must be in good working order), the accessories it came with, the operating manual and scissors. Bring 4-5 spools of thread (one for each thread position) and your questions.
Prequisite: Serger Part 1 or staff permission.
Machine Usage Classes are on-going at each store and are FREE no matter when or where you purchased your machine!
If you have questions, please call any store.
- Aurora store: (720) 870-2711
- Colorado store: (719) 597-8888
- Littleton store: (303) 979-2334
- Arvada store: (303) 404-0370
Class # 2:
– Your Serger machine (must be in good working order)
– Machine accessories
– Machine manual
– Serger thread (4 spools, each a different color is helpful)
– Note-taking materials
3 people are attending Learn to Use Your Serger Part 2 – Littleton 3/26/18
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.