- This sewing class has passed.
Learn to Use Your Serger, Part 2 – Littleton 03/18/19
March 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is for the owner of any brand of standard Serger (this excludes Baby Lock air threading).
Prequisite: Serger, Part 1 or staff permission.
Machine Usage Classes are on-going at each store and are FREE no matter when or where you purchased your machine!
If you have questions, please call any store.
- Aurora store: (720) 870-2711
- Colorado store: (719) 597-8888
- Littleton store: (303) 979-2334
- Arvada store: (303) 404-0370
– Your Serger machine (must be in good working order)
– Machine accessories it came with
– Operating manual
– Serger thread (4 spools or one for each thread position – each a different color is helpful
– Note-taking materials
5 people are attending Learn to Use Your Serger, Part 2 – Littleton 03/18/19
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.