- This sewing class has passed.
Learn to Use Your Serger, part 2 – Colorado Springs 11/20/18
November 20, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Sewing Class Navigation
This class is for the owner of any brand of standard Serger (this excludes Baby Lock air threading).
Prequisite: You must take Serger, part 1 and be able to proficiently thread your Serger before signing up for this class.
Machine Usage Classes are on-going at each store and are FREE no matter when or where you purchased your machine!
If you have questions, please call any store.
- Aurora store: (720) 870-2711
- Colorado store: (719) 597-8888
- Littleton store: (303) 979-2334
- Arvada store: (303) 404-0370
You will need
– Your Serger (must be in good working order) with power cord and foot control
– All feet and accessories
– Machine manual
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.