HandiQuilter Pro Stitcher Lecture Demo – 07/14/22 Littleton
July 14 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm | $129
Pro Stitcher is an intuitive computer guided quilting system designed especially for use with HandiQuilter long arm quilting machines.
User friendly and simple to operate, the step by step process for each function is easy and fun.
Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with Pro Stitcher.
Students learn the basics of Pro Stitcher in simulation by following along or watching demonstrations of Pro Stitcher features and the basic overview of PS Designer and Catalog.
- Overview of support resources available online
- Basic overview of menu, functions and design catalog
- Create an area and place a block using Skew, Resize, Xform & Align
- Demo how to set up an e2e design
- Overview of PS Designer & PS Catalog
This is a lecture demo event.
Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
This is a two day event.
Thursday, 07/14/22 from 10 am – 5 pm
Friday, 07/15/22 from 10 am – 5 pm
Pen / pencil and notepad for taking notes