Handi Quilter Stand Up Longarm Quilting Basics – Denver Mart 03/21/19
March 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| $59.99
Sewing Class Navigation
Does longarm quilting interest you, and you’d like to learn more about it? Or do you just want a review of longarm basics?
This class removes the mystery of longarm quilting by explaining machine and frame elements and features, how to load a quilt, and vital facts about thread, needles and tension.
Handi Quilter longarm and frame systems come in various sizes for every budget and are user-friendly because they are designed by a quilter, for quilters – just like you!
- Basic machine and frame elements and features
- Bobbins, tension, needles and thread
- How to load a quilt onto a frame
- Quilting with Groovy Boards and pantographs
- Rulers, Micro Handles and basic free motion
Sign up before March 12 and receive a FREE HQ ruler ($25 value)
Just bring pen/pencil and paper for your notes
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.