- This sewing class has passed.
Handi Quilter 3 B’s (Background, Borders, Blocks) – Denver Mart 03/23/19
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $59.99
Sewing Class Navigation
Blocks, backgrounds and borders – these are the basic components of many pieced quilt tops and there are tricks to quilting them with a cohesive overall look while creating your own personal style.
Learn how to select and adapt designs to compliment each area and how to accomplish the quilting efficiently and easily.
Tried and true fillers and “go to” designs will be featured.
- Creating a step-by-step plan for custom quilting your quilt
- Adapt block designs for borders and sashings
- How to handle quilting spaces wider than the frame
- How to create background fills and when to use them
- How to audition, resize and adapt quilting designs
Sign up before March 12 and receive a FREE HQ ruler ($25 value)
You may want to bring a pen & notebook for your own note-taking.
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.