- This sewing class has passed.
Anita’s University 501: In the Hoop – Colorado Springs 06/12/19
June 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| $49.99
Anita Goodesign is thinking inside the hoop with the newest class in our university line up, 501: In the Hoop!
In this class you will be learning all about our innovative in the hoop techniques. As the name suggests, all of the projects are made easily in your hoop and create unique, fun and useful projects. We’ll cover a lot of different in the hoop projects like personalized tags, beautiful sun catchers and lace jewelry bowls. You’ll see how to make handy luggage tags, cardholders, key chain bags…and sew much more!
You’ll receive hands-on learning by one of our amazing educators. You’ll see how to incorporate your machine to really take your projects to the next level. For attending you’ll take home a 3-ring binder filled with tons of information, detailed tutorials and our exclusive tips & tricks. All of this education will be supported by beautiful designs on your USB stick so that you can create these projects anytime you like!
Make sure you’re in the loop by signing up for 501: In the Hoop now!
Students will receive:
- Over 100+ designs on a USB stick to take home!
- Top-grade educational tutorials printed in full color in a 3-ring binder — over 150 pages! Advanced knowledge of unique in the hoop projects & designs!
- An opportunity to win prizes, shop our products at great prices and take advantage of dealer machine specials.
- Lunch, snacks and machines included.
Pen / pencil and paper for note taking
Related Sewing Classes
Please check our class policies page for our cancellation policy.