We’re Baaack! (on Monday)
We are so excited to announce that we’ll be reopening on Monday, May 11th. For now, our store hours will be M-F, 10am-5pm .
Our stores have been closed for 7 weeks. March and April Sew Fun sessions were recorded but, not “before a live studio audience.” We put a ton of product online, and initiated online sales. We set up a hotline so you could order by phone, and Rob gave out his cell phone number in a series of Facebook live sessions.
What have you been up to? Many of us joined the Mask Parade and made hundreds of face masks for family, friends and the community. We learned about ZOOM and home-schooling. I suspect a lot of houses got a thorough Spring cleaning (not mine, though!) But, guess what? It’s time to quit vacuuming the roof, and start in-store shopping!
Safety will be our top priority, and because of that, the social distancing and cleaning procedures that have become a way of life for all of us are now staples of how we will conduct our business after reopening.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe
- We disinfected and thoroughly cleaned all our stores
- We are screening employees prior to every shift by checking their temperature, and asking a list of questions regarding their current health
- Provided employees with face coverings
- Using safe distancing and cleaning practices
- Made hand sanitizer available for employees and customers
- Routinely cleaning frequently-touched surfaces
- Mounted Protective plexiglass at checkout counters
- Placed marks on the floor to help you maintain the 6’ distance when waiting in line
Here is what we need from you
In order to meet social distancing guidelines,upon reopening, a limit of 10 TOTAL people will be allowed in the store at one time (including staff members).
- If you have displayed any symptoms that include fever, cough, headaches, or have been in close contact with anyone who has these symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, we want you to stay home and order online! We are still doing free shipping on parts/notions/accessory orders over $25 or front porch delivery for sewing machines or vacuums over $500.
- Leave your cell phone number at the door with associate if store is at safe capacity. We will text you when it is your turn while you wait in your car.
- Wear face coverings that cover nose and mouth.
- Maintain 6-foot distancing between other customers and employees
- If you are bringing in a repair and need assistance getting it into the store, please place it in your trunk . We cannot reach inside your vehicle to retrieve repairs.
Please note, we cannot accept returns on products that cannot be properly sanitized for resale (Thread, Fabric, Books etc.)
Sewing Fun STILL Starts Here
We know that some of these reopening expectations seem to go against our customary level of service that we provide. No doubt, we are anxiously awaiting a time we can spoil our customers again. In the meantime, please, be patient with us as we work our way through these trying times!
As always, our thoughts are with you and your families. We hope you’re staying safe and healthy. The last several weeks have been very trying for all of us, but we will come out of this stronger than before!
We cannot thank you enough for your continued support and loyalty to Rocky Mountain Sewing & Vacuum.