Designed to provide maximum storage and function in a minimal space. The Eclipse features multiple fabric, thread and notions storage boxes and trays. The work surface can expand as needed, and there is plenty of storage space for a second machine or serger.
- The back leaf extension is supported by two gate legs. (Extension 43-1/4″ W x 15-3/4″ D)
- The left front leaf extension serves as an optional serger platform.(Extension 16-1/2″ W x 18-7/8″ D)
- Right leaf extension.(Extension 26-3/4″ W x 19″ D)
- Rounded, finished edges and flush mount hinges prevent fabric from snagging.
- Easy-roll lockable casters are attached to a reinforced base frame.
- Removable notion and accessory trays.
- Removable thread and notion storage boxes.
- Removable accessory and fabric bins.
- Generous storage compartment.
- Machine platform is supported by a three-position, touch release lift.
- Available in two finishes, white or grey oak
- 43-1/2″ W x 20″ D x 30″ H
- 70-1/4″ W (With right extension positioned)
- 53-1/4″ D (With front and back leaf extensions positioned)
- 29-1/2″ H
- 24-1/4″ W x 12-5/8″ D
Fully assembled, simply add casters, drawer handles, storage boxes and trays. Machine and notions shown are not included.
If you have questions, please call or visit one of our four Colorado Sewing Furniture locations to see our selection of Tailormade Sewing Furniture or to work with one of our employees to create that perfect sewing room for your home.