Simply Sixteen with Little Foot Frame
The HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system. Learn more about the Simply Sixteen and other Handi Quilter machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted sewing machine store. Please visit one of our Denver-metro area or Colorado Springs stores for an in-depth look at the Simply Sixteen. Our experts can walk you through the specific of this sewing machine and you can compare it to all the other sewing machines we carry. Handi Quilter is a strongly trusted brand known and loved by the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum community.
Where Will You Put It?
Don’t let space restrictions dictate what you create. The HQ Simply Sixteen provides the best solution when space is at a premium.
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Integrated USB port
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics