Riccar R25 Standard
The R25 Standard makes many of the amazing features of the premium model available at a lower price. engineered for clean, the R25S is simple to use on ultra-plush carpet and transitions neatly onto bare floors with its self-adjusting brushroll. It’s maneuverability was engineered to be simple to use. The R25 lays completely flat for cleaning under furnishings and includes a long 35-foot cord. A telescoping wand and hose provide an 11-foot cleaning reach. The Standard models also features Intelligent tool configuration that makes it easy to use tools and stretch the hose without tipping the vacuum.
You save $100 ( 18% ).
As soon as deep down dirt is gone, the amber light turns off, letting you know you can move on.
Lifetime Belt Protection
When a jam is sensed, the brushroll stops until it’s cleared, saving you from unexpected belt changes.
Full Bag Sensor
Lights up to indicate that it’s time to change the bag, eliminating guesswork.
Turns on a dime, every time – maneuvers through your home with ease.
HEPA Media Bag
Breathe easier! Multiple layers of filtration pick up and lock in harmful allergens, dust and even pet dander.
- LIfetime belt protection stops the brushroll from turning until the jam is cleared, saving you from unexpected belt changes.
- Full bag sensor light up to indicate that it’s time to change the bag, which eliminates guesswork.
- 360 turning turns on a dime, allowing ultimate maneuverability through your home.
- Electrostatic filters to capture particles.
- Top-loading HEPA media bag for capturing more dust and to lock in particles like dust, dander and pet hair.
Learn more about the Riccar R25 and other Riccar vacuum machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted vacuum machine store. Please visit one of our Denver-metro area or Colorado Springs stores for an in-depth look at the Riccar R25. Our experts can walk you through the specific of this vacuum machine and you can compare it to all the other vacuum machines we carry. Riccar is a strongly trusted brand known and loved by the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum community.