Pre-Loved Pfaff expression 710
Sophisticated elegance is ensured by over 155 years of commanding German heritage and ingenuity. PFAFF expression sewing machines offer refined technology and impressive results. Harness the versatility and precision integral to the masterful sewist and be inspired to take on your next artistic journey. The Pfaff expression 710 sewing machine is available for sale at Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum. We are one of Colorado’s most trusted sewing store. Stop into one of our stores and take a test drive.
This machine was traded in by customer and has been thoroughly gone through by our service technicians. It come with a one year parts and labor warranty, qualifies for our one year upgrade program and free shipping with in the contiguous United States. The warranty does not include shipping costs to and from our service center.
*Machine is guaranteed to have basic necessities but may be missing some of the original parts that came with the machine. This may include: bobbins, seam rippers, screwdrivers or any other nonessential items.
PFAFF Color Touch Screen
Get all the sewing information you need directly on a beautiful, high-resolution color touch screen that measures 70mm x 53mm (3.5″).
Large Sewing Space
The sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
The Original IDT System
Original since 1968. The Integrated Dual Feed from PFAFF® precisely feeds all types of fabric from top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Automatic Presser Foot Lift
Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down.
Be astonished by the fascinating selection of high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 9mm.
creative signature™ Sewing Programs
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for unlimited opportunities
- Stitch Positioning – Moves the complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities
- Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen
- Automatic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension
- Sensormatic Buttonholes
- 3 Built-In Sewing Fonts
- 37 Needle Positions
- Free-Motion Modes
- Stitch Width Safety
- Extra Presser Foot Lift
- Quick Help System
- Needle Up/Down
- Thread Snips
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Restart
- Immediate Tie-Off
Even More Features
- LED Illuminated Workspace
- Speed Slider
- Personal Menu
- Stitch Sequencing
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle
- Accessory Feet Included
- Stylus Holder Built-In
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate