IDEAL AS10 WiFi Indoor Air Sensor
The AS10 is an indoor air sensor for measuring and displaying air quality and interconnecting IDEAL AP PRO air purifiers.
The IDEAL AS10 indoor air sensor measures the air composition, indoor climate and possible environmental impacts – all in real time. The device performs three main
- Measuring and displaying the air quality: The IDEAL AS10 measures particulate matter PM2.5 and PM10, as well as VOCs, temperature, air humidity and air pressure. All of these values are displayed in the associated “IDEAL AIR PRO” app. The IDEAL AS10 also shows the air quality on the device itself with a six-step colour scheme. This colour scheme ranges from green (“good”) to dark violet (“hazardous”).
- Automatic control of connected IDEAL AP PRO air purifiers: In automatic mode, the IDEAL AS10 can monitor all connected IDEAL AP PRO air purifiers. With the “IDEAL AIR PRO” app this is easy and convenient to install.
- All IDEAL AP PRO air purifiers can be controlled online via the “IDEAL AIR PRO” app. For operation, the IDEAL AS10 has to be connected to a constant power supply (5 V micro USB). The IDEAL AS10 can be connected to IDEAL AP PRO air purifiers using the corresponding free “IDEAL AIR PRO” app. The particulate matter sensor should be calibrated after it has been used for 24 months. The “IDEAL AIR PRO” app provides relevant information about this process.
- Particulate matter sensor for PM2.5 and PM10
- VOC measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Air humidity and air pressure measurement
- 6-colour/6-step air quality display
- Automatic control of IDEAL AP PRO devices
- Online remote control of IDEAL AP PRO devices
- Air quality display via “IDEAL AIR PRO” app