Pre-Loved Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen
The most technologically advanced way to sit-down free motion quilt with stitch-regulation. Handi Quilter’s HQ Sweet Sixteen is simply the best way for quilters to tackle projects with a stationary machine.
This machine was traded in by customer and has been thoroughly gone through by our service technicians. It come with a one year parts and labor warranty through Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum, qualifies for our one year upgrade program and free shipping with in the contiguous United States. The warranty does not include shipping costs to and from our service center.
*Machine is guaranteed to have basic necessities but may be missing some of the original parts that came with the machine. This may include: bobbins, seam rippers, screwdrivers or any other nonessential items.
- Easy setup and take down
- More than three times the quilting space of home sewing machines with 16 inches of throat space and 8 inches of vertical space
- 36″ x 30″ height-adjustable table, from 26 to 42 inches
- Easy-Set Tension™
- Stitching speed of up to 1,800 precision stitches per minute
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot
- Adjustable color touchscreen
- Walking stitch plus four basting stitch options, controlled with touchscreen or foot pedal
- Needle-stop position control
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
- LED light ring
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Responsive foot pedal
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack included
- Built-in diagnostics
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
Learn more about the Sweet Sixteen and other Handi Quilter machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted sewing machine store. Our experts can walk you through the specific of this quilting machine and you can compare it to all the other machines we carry. Handi Quilter is a strongly trusted brand known and loved by the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum community.