Free Shipping Over $100 Online
Enjoy free shipping with a $100 minimum purchase on almost all online products. If you don't see what you need online, call us at one of our Denver or Colorado Springs Sewing Stores, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly! AK, HI excluded. (Offer terms)
Floriani Wet N Stick Tearaway with Grid
Wet N Stick® is offered in a tearaway version with one inch grid markings. This remarkable stabilizer is coated with a water activated, silicone based adhesive. It is an alternative to pressure sensitive “sticky” paper products and/or messy spray adhesives.
Most home embroiderers have at some point experienced problems with peel and stick products gumming up their needles as well as the designs registration not lining up correctly. This happens because they mistake “paper” for stabilizer.
The main differences between Wet N Stick® and these products are that Floriani’s is a stabilizer not paper and the adhesive doesn’t get sticky residue on the needle. The adhesive on Wet N Stick® can be re-activated multiple times for easy re-positioning of garments.
Wet N Stick w/Grid is unique because it offers one-inch grid lines which are especially appealing for lining up cuffs and collars or border designs.
- Perfect for bulky items such as towels, robes and blankets
- Use for fabrics and garments that get “hoop burn”
- Use for hard to hoop items such as napkin corners, collars, cuffs, etc.
- One layer of the tearaway version will support around 8,000 to 10,000 stitches on an average size, well digitized design
- The adhesive can be re-activated several times
This item has been discontinued.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15 × 3 × 3.4 in|