Brother Innov-is BQ2500
The Innov-ís BQ2500 is the ideal machine for advancing beginners and experienced sewists seeking an upgrade. With 729 built-in decorative and utility stitches (plus another 30 on the included CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and a variety of presser feet, the BQ2500 is a quilting and sewing studio in a box. Combining built-in features like automatic height adjustment, a pivot function, and a variable-speed bobbin winder, the BQ2500 is designed with quilters in mind while maintaining its rich sewing heritage.
- 729 Built-in stitches and 14 one-step buttonholes
- Generous 11.25″ workspace for quilts
- Enhanced Compact MuVit Dual Feed Foot
Feed your passion for quilting and sewing with the versatile and advanced Innov-ís BQ2500 quilting and sewing machine. With a set of inspiring and bold opening images on the 7″ LCD touchscreen display, you’ll be creating right out of the box. Built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to new heights, the BQ2500 offers 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches and a generous 11.25″ workspace. With an enhanced Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed foot, compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, the BQ2500 is perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally difficult fabrics such as velvet or plaid. The automatic presser foot lifter and the pivot function let you breeze through complex quilting designs without repeated stops to readjust. The longer J foot and feed dogs provide a steady operation and a matching all-purpose presser foot, plus the Automatic Height Adjuster, give the machine a smoother and more consistent stitch quality, whatever you’re sewing.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed- More compact and easier to use than before, with better visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts- 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA)- The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Pivot Function- The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- My Custom Stitch- Want to create your own stitches and add some personalization? With the My Custom Stitch feature, you can create a stitch, save the stitch, and then stitch it.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing- Perfect for trendy decorative mending, the machine sews straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, this machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
- Free-motion quilting and thread painting- Drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand. Whether you’re quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area- With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25″ workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
- Color LCD Touchscreen Display- The large 7″ display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
- Quilters Bundle Included- Containing over $340 (MSRP) worth of attachments and add-ons, this Bundle consists of a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
Learn more about the Brother Innov-is BQ2500 and other Brother sewing machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted sewing machine store. Please visit one of our Denver-metro area or Colorado Springs stores for an in-depth look at the Brother Innov-is BQ2500. Our experts can walk you through the specific of this sewing machine and you can compare it to all the other sewing machines we carry. Brother is a strongly trusted brand known and loved by the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum community.