The Dream Machine 2
Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the Brother Dream Machine 2. We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store. Let our knowledgeable staff demonstrate many of the state-of-the-art features that are standard on this machine. Bring in a line drawing and see how easy it is to convert that into embroidery right on the machine. Try your hand at stippling a quilt block. You will be amazed at what this machine can do!
Only 1 left in stock
Brother took their most powerful, innovative, and technologically advanced machine and did the unthinkable – they made it better! The Brother Dream Machine 2 (Innov-is XV8550D) is, indeed, a dream. With enhanced, finely calibrated, superior features, this machine fits the bill for anyone from novices to the seasoned enthusiast. When sewing on this machine, you are in store for an unparalleled sewing, quilting, and embroidery experience.
Top of the Line Features
Extra Large LCD Display
The Dream Machine 2 features the industry’s largest built-in high definition LCD display. The extra large 10.1″ high definition LCD display is 23% larger than preceding models. With a faster processor than ever before, this machine leaves others behind in the dust.
Take your creativity on the go with the new BES4 Dream Edition software which includes a free wireless upgrade. Transfer your designs from your pc straight to the all new Brother Innov-is The Dream Machine XV8500D! Create beautiful lettering and monograms wirelessly and easily. Receive access to free cloud-based application, BES Cloud to store your designs on edit on the go!
Largest Throat Area
Brother’s largest throat area accommodates even king size quilts. An impressive 11.25″ from needle to arm and 56 square inches of work space provides the ideal space for your larger projects.
Stability Plus™ Frame
Make your projects larger than life with the 9.5″ x 14″ hoop, the strongest embroidery frame yet. Plus, the 9.5″ x 9.5″ included frame is perfect for quilt squares, jacket backs and cushions. With the addition of aluminum, rubber gasket and ribbed corners, Brother’s improved embroidery frames offer less slippage for better stitch results.
Bask in the pleasure of even more precise, high quality embroidery with the most advanced AccuTrac™ embroidery system. Created and used in the multi-needle PR machine, the AccuTrac™ system provides better under arm support, reduces bounce, provides better stitch quality. Brother also made sophisticated mechanical changes for the smoothest frame control to date.
Only The Dream Machine 2 has the magic of 166 Disney embroidery designs built right in. Plus, get exclusive access to a constant parade of Disney and Disney•Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com download center.
Additional Product Features
- New! My Design Center features
- outline recognition to effortlessly add stipple and fill patterns to embroidery designs
- inside & outside auto stipple and fill patterns
- Industry-first ScanImation™ Scanning Frame and InnovEye® 2 Technology
- Save outline feature — easily create trapunto-like projects (New!)
- Color Sort feature — cut down on thread changes when combining designs (New!)
- No-fuss stippling in the embroidery mod — easily add stippling around any embroidery designs (New!)
- Easy appliqué feature — create multiple appliqués in one hoop (New!)
- Enhanced embroidery editing features
- letter insertion at mid-point of a text line, left, center and right alignment (New!)
- 982 built-in embroidery designs
- 166 designs featuring Disney characters
- 140 frame pattern combinations
- 22 embroidery lettering fonts
- 5 sewing lettering fonts
- 726 built-in sewing stitches, including 15 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 1 style of four-step buttonholes
- MuVit™Digital Dual Feed System to powerfully feed fabric from the top and bottom for greater
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Dual Feed Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Embroidery Foot “W+” with LED Pointer
- Vertical Stitch Alignment Foot
- 1/4″ Foot
- Couching Dual Feed Foot
- Top-left Yard Guide
- Yarn Threader
- Bobbins x 10
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Multi-purpose Screwdriver
- Touch Pen Stylus
- Knee Lifter
- 4″ x 4″ Hoop
- 5″ x 7″ Hoop
- 8″ x 12″ Hoop
- 9.5″ x 9.5″ Hoop
- 9.5″ x 14″ Hoop
- Scanning Hoop
- Sensor Pen
- Spool Stand
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 13.7 x 12.7 x 26 inches
- Machine Weight 37.26lbs