Learn more about the Bernina Q20 and other Bernina sewing machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted sewing machine store.
The BERNINA Q 20 is designed, engineered, and assembled in Switzerland and comes standard as a sit-down model machine. The generous longarm depth and height provide ample space for managing your larger quilts. Quilt larger quilts than on a domestic machine. The Q 20 offers less footprint in your sewing room. Undecided? The Q 20 can be upgraded to a frame model machine at any time.
Perfect free-motion stitches
- Achieve perfect stitches with the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulation
- Keep the stitch length consistent at any speed
- Stay flexible with three regulation modes
- Simple customizing via the machine’s touch screen
- Precise sensing of machine/fabric movement with dual sensors
- Thoughtfully positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow
- On-board bobbin winder (M Class bobbin) makes it convenient to wind coordinating bobbin threads for your projects, independent of machine operation
- Love the free-motion movement of a sit-down machine
- Discover the stitch Regulation without throat space restrictions
Learn more about the Bernina Q20 and other Bernina sewing machines now. We are Colorado’s most trusted sewing machine store. Please visit one of our Denver-metro area or Colorado Springs stores for an in-depth look at the Bernina Q20. Our experts can walk you through the specific of this sewing machine and you can compare it to all the other sewing machines we carry. Bernina is a strongly trusted brand known and loved by the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum community. Bernina sewing machines are not available in Colorado Springs. Please visit our Littleton, Aurora, or Arvada stores for a complete Bernina selection.