Free Shipping Over $100 Online
Enjoy free shipping with a $100 minimum purchase on almost all online products. If you don't see what you need online, call us at one of our Denver or Colorado Springs Sewing Stores, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly! AK, HI excluded. (Offer terms)
Bernina 770 QE E
New Special Pricing
Enjoy sewing, quilting, embroidery and endless possibilities with the Bernina 770 QE E. Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the Bernina 770 QE E. We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store. Bernina not sold in our Colorado Springs location.
In stock (can be backordered)
Bernina 770 QE with embroidery unit.
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
A lot of space just for you
- Embroider maxi-sized motifs with ease
- Comfortably maneuver large projects
- Designed for the Maxi Hoop
The B 770 QE offers a full 10-inch extended freearm including ten inches of space to the right of the needle. Enjoy a large sewing and embroidery area.
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position on each penetration of the needle into the fabric.
Finest stitches no matter which speed
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
Automatic features save time
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Ask your on-screen support
- Enjoy intuitive navigation
- Find the proper needle and foot
- Learn more about sewing and embroidery
The Sewing Consultant and the built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answers to your questions at any time, day or night.
Embroidery? Yes, she can!
- Embroidery module optional
- Import designs via USB
- Embroidery mode via touch screen
With the B 770 QE you can easily position, mirror, rotate and combine motifs. The Check function lets you position the design precisely before embroidering.