Free Shipping Over $100 Online
Enjoy free shipping with a $100 minimum purchase on almost all online products. If you don't see what you need online, call us at one of our Denver or Colorado Springs Sewing Stores, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly! AK, HI excluded. (Offer terms)
The Bernina 740 offers you a quality machine with upgraded features for any sewing level. Comfortable sewing and embellishing. Enjoy sewing, quilting and endless possibilities with the Bernina 740. Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the Bernina 740. Bernina not available at our Colorado Springs location. We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store.
Available on backorder
The 740 efficiently attacks your sewing project with a maximum sewing speed of 1000 stitches per minute.
Plus, it has a maximum stitch width of 9mm. Now you can create jumbo decorative stitches!
The BE740 is loaded with features you are expecting such as:
- Adaptive thread tension providing you a smoother sewing experience
- Automatic thread cutter for your convenience
- Automatic presser foot
- Total stitch control
- BERNINA BSR – stitch regulator
- USB interface
- BERNINA Dual Feed – great when you stitch hard to handle fabrics
The Bernina 740 offers you comfortable sewing and embellishing with these features:
Quiet & precise sewing
- Ideally suited for decorative stitches
- Sew & embroider for longer periods of time
- More time for your creativity
The BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds 70% more thread than standard bobbins
Enough space for creativity
- Enough space for your creations
- Plenty of room for large projects
- Enjoy full comfort while sewing
The extended freearm offers 10″ right of the needle. Therefore you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
Automatic features save time
- No manual cutting at the end of a seam
- Enjoy semi-automatic threading
- No manual lowering of the presser foot
Thread is cut automatically when you reach the end of a seam or a color change in embroidery. The presser foot lowers automatically at the beginning of a seam.
Perfect tension for perfect stitches
- Ideal tension for each stitch type
- Achieve finest stitching results
- A BERNINA innovation
The BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension adjusts the tension electronically to the selected stitch width, length, speed, and needle position on each penetration of the needle into the fabric
Ask your on-screen support
- Enjoy intuitive navigation
- Find the proper needle and foot
- Learn more about sewing and embroidery
The Sewing Consultant and the built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answers to your questions at any time, day or night.
Sew silk & leather like a pro
- Handle special materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed
- Optimum visibility while sewing
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed is easily engaged when needed and tucks completely out of the way when it’s not.