Free Shipping Over $100 Online
Enjoy free shipping with a $100 minimum purchase on almost all online products. If you don't see what you need online, call us at one of our Denver or Colorado Springs Sewing Stores, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly! AK, HI excluded. (Offer terms)
Bernina 500 E
Bernina 5ooE embroidery only is a perfect start to machine embroidery.
Available on backorder
Fullfill all your creative endeavors
Watch our video and get to know the great functionality of this beautiful embroidery-only machine.
More space for creative freedom
- Handle big projects with ease
- Comfortably create endless designs
- Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5″ right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75″ x 6.5″ to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease
- Simply undo & redo steps
- Edit designs as a group or break apart
- Customize the stitch-out sequence
With the Enhanced Editing Functions you can realize your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs.
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one: cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The Thread Away Mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you
- Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Easy design positioning
- Position designs easily and precisely
- No need to use the template anymore
- Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the Bernina 500 E. We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store. Bernina not sold at our Colorado Springs location.