Free Shipping Over $100 Online
Enjoy free shipping with a $100 minimum purchase on almost all online products. If you don't see what you need online, call us at one of our Denver or Colorado Springs Sewing Stores, and we'll do our best to get you what you need safely and quickly! AK, HI excluded. (Offer terms)
The BERNINA 435 was made for makers. Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the BERNINA 435 We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store.
In stock (can be backordered)
The Bernina 435 was made for makers!
Choose the B 435 for its magical features:
Perfect stitches are sew easy
- Sew perfect stitches with 5.5 mm stitch width
- Jumbo bobbin for fewer interruptions
- Front-load bobbin for easy thread changes
The BERNINA Hook makes stitches precise, consistent and fast with a maximum speed of 900 stitches per minute.
Lots of stitches. Lots of letters.
- Huge selection of stitches & alphabets
- Three different alphabets
- 150 different decorative stitches
Finding a variety of stitches and letters is easy. Choosing your favorite, not so much.
Easy threading? Yes please!
- No more tedious threading
- Keep calm and thread on
- Needle threads fast and easy
The semi-automatic Needle Threader makes threading easier than ever. Watch our helpful video to see just how it’s done.
Big enough for big projects
- All the space you need to create big
- Slide-on extension table included
- No limits to your big ideas
The extended freearm offers 7 inches to the right of the needle and makes room for projects, quilts and even more creativity.
Easy to navigate touch screen
- Modern color touch screen
- Easy to use with simple navigation
- On-screen support when needed
The on-screen, there-when-you-need-it, Sewing Consultant helps you find the right settings. Make suggested adjustments quickly with the multi-function knobs.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Increase pressure for thin materials
- Reduce pressure for thick materials
- Sew any material with ease and confidence
Let the adjustable foot do the heavy or light lifting. Easily adjust for the ideal pressure for the selected material.