The BERNINA 335, the perfect machine for DIY fans. Stop in to any of our Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum stores and test drive one of the BERNINA 435 We are one of Colorado’s most-trusted sewing machine store.
Small but wow
- Enough space for your creativity
- Comfortable and perfectly sized
- Slide-on extension table for more workspace
The freearm provides 6.3 inches of space to the right of the needle for exciting projects and unlimited creative freedom.
Individual and fast
- Customize the stitch length and width
- Save and reuse stitches
- Variable sewing speed
Sew at fast speeds of up to 900 stitches per minute. Your sewing projects are done in no time.
- No more laborious threading
- Thread your needle with ease
- One, two … and it’s threaded!
The semi-automatic threader makes threading easier than ever. A few simple steps, and the thread is in place.
Your hands stay free
- Free-motion sewing thanks to the knee lifter
- Enjoy safety and comfort
- Perfect guidance of your sewing project
Thanks to the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS), you can raise and lower the presser foot via the knee lifter (optional accessory).
Creative stitch selection
- Decorative stitches, cross stitches and more
- 91 different decorative stitches
- Select alphabets and stitches at the touch of a button
There are many different stitches, all of which you can customize. It’s not easy to pick a favorite.
In love with buttonholes
- Sew buttonholes automatically
- Quick, easy and precise
- Buttonholes — all with the same length
With the Buttonhole foot with slide #3A, you can sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length. You decide on the length.