Arrow Laverne and Shirley
Designed specifically to work with a custom machine insert, The Laverne and Shirley Sewing Cabinet offers a three-position dual hydraulic lift, expandable caddy for ironing and cutting, as well as four pull-out storage drawers to hold all your essentials. Compact enough to fit comfortably into any room, the quilt leaf (conveniently stored on the back of the cabinet) offers all the extra workspace needed to take on those big projects you’ve been thinking about.
You deserve a cabinet that’s as professional as you are – so treat yourself to one!
- Sturdy design with locking casters for portability and stability
- Large lift opening to fit standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Dual-hydraulic lift
- Provides support from both sides of the lift
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flat bed, and storage
- Expandable caddy for ironing and cutting workspace
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet
- Expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- Door cubby for holding notions and other materials
- Available Finishes: Teak or White
- The Laverne and Shirley features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
- Cabinet Open: 55” W x 43 ½” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed: 55”W x 22 ½”D x 29 ½”H
- Lift Opening, A7:23 ¾” W x 12 ½” D x Adjustable Height
Sewing Machines that do not fit Laverne and Shirley
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Laverne and Shirley.
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
Please visit one of our four Colorado Sewing Furniture locations to see our selection of Arrow and Kangaroo Sewing Furniture or to work with one of our employees to create that perfect sewing room.