Discretion never goes out of style — and neither does the Judy Cabinet by Arrow! Compact and ergonomic when it needs to be, just pull open the white laminate face to reveal all 50 ¾” of personalized, breathable workspace. A three-position airlift, capable of holding machines up to 55 lbs, guarantees this is a cabinet that will work with you.
With ample room in front of the lift, the Judy Cabinet allows the sewer to sit closer to the machine, which means better posture and less hunching!
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
- The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 21” (left to right)
- Depth: 11 ⅜” (front to back)
- Height: 13″
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Easy assembly
- Available in White
- Additional information can be found on our Judy Cabinet informational sheet
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited WarrantyS
- Cabinet Open:
- 50 ¾” W x 17 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Cabinet Closed:
- 25 ½” W x 17 ¼” D x 30 1/8” H
- Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16” W x 11 3/8” D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
Please visit one of our four Colorado Sewing Furniture locations to see our selection of Arrow and Kangaroo Sewing Furniture or to work with one of our employees to create that perfect sewing room.