Arrow Gidget I Table
A great sewing table is strong, supportive and can easily be tucked away. Luckily, the Gidget I Table is all of these things and more! With powerful steel locking legs, ergonomic height positioning and a collapsible frame for easy storage, the Gidget I is there when you need it and out of sight when you don’t.
Use the Gidget I as your everyday table, or as your traveling table to be creative anywhere at any time!
- Sturdy steel base minimizes machine vibration for straighter stitches
- Two Adjustable Sewing Positions Available:
- Free arm and flat bed
- Manual platform design with a 35-pound sewing machine capacity
- Collapsible frame for neat, easy storage and fits under a bed
- Optimal table height encourages good posture
- Steel legs offer unyielding support and balance
- Mar-resistant melamine surface ensures durability and years of use
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Includes a yardstick ruler decal with both inch and centimeter measurements for easy reference
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions Open:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ¼” H
- Dimensions with Legs Folded:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 17 ½” W (left to right)
- 7 ⅜” D (front to back)
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
COMPARE GIDGET I VS. GIDGET II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W vs 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
Please visit one of our four Colorado Sewing Furniture locations to see our selection of Arrow and Kangaroo Sewing Furniture or to work with one of our employees to create that perfect sewing room.