What a Deal! The PFAFF Ambition 1.0 with a bundle
Did you know that for a limited time PFAFF is doing a single run and bringing back one of its most popular sewing machines, the Pfaff ambition 1.0 Limited Edition? It’s like deja vu all over again! Fashion, accessories and decoration for your home – PFAFF the ambition™ 1.0 sewing machine does it all, and it is filled with surprises. Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum has it available ON SALE for $999.00, and we’re adding to the surprises with a bundle valued at over $300.
So what’s so great about the PFAFF ambition 1.0?
Features of the PFAFF ambition 1.0
One Thing That’s Not a Surprise
Firstly, since it’s a PFAFF, it has PFAFF’s fabulous IDT™ system built in, no separate attachments needed. What’s the IDT™ system you ask? Well, IDT™ stand for Independent Dual Transportation. In essence, you get absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. In fact, IDT provides perfect seams on all fabrics, from light to heavy weight. Even more, IDT™ works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width. The IDT™ system works with a large assortment of presser feet for a variety of techniques. For these reasons, IDT™ is ideal for the quilter and sewist!
Want more information on the IDT system? Click here.
Want to see it in action? Click the link below.
Large Sewing Space
The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm (7.87″) , great for large sewing projects.
A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
Large, high resolution screen
You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen. Also, all stitches are shown in real size.
Three LED light sources
Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
Sewing Features of the PFAFF ambition 1.0
Certainly, the PFAFF® design makes sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewists want.
Adjust Sewing Parameters as Needed
With electronic needle piercing power you get full piercing power at any speed with total control. Also, adjust the maximum sewing speed with the speed slider. Additionally, adjust the presser foot pressure using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric. Although the recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the graphic display, the thread tension is adjustable to suit your needs.
In addition, the PFAFF Ambition 1.0 offers:
- Start/Stop button – Press the Start button to sew without the foot control.
- Free-motion sewing – Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
- External feed dog drop – Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra presser foot lift – Raise the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Needle up/down – Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Immediate tie-off – When selected the machine will tie-off automatically at the end of a seam for quick and easy finish.
- Programmed tie-off with indicator – Choose from one or several tie-off options.
- 29 needle positions – Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Twin needle program – Automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch width safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Permanent Reverse – Your hands are free to guide your fabric.
- Elongation – Lengthen satin stitches and entire stitch will be longer but the density remains the same.
- Mirror image – Flip the stitch from side to side, and/or end to end, for more creative possibilities.
- Sequencing – Combine and save up to 20 stitches and/or letters into one of the four sequence memories.
- Save personal stitch – Change the settings of a built-in stitch to your personal liking and save it in one of the four sequence memories.
Other Features of the PFAFF ambition 1.0
- Alphabets – Choose from two different font styles: Block and Cyrillic letters.
- Integrated Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch plate – Markings to the left and right of needle helps you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off presser feet – Changing is easy – no screws or other tools are needed.
- Top loaded bobbin – So easy to access.
- Accessories tray
Accessories Included with the PFAFF ambition 1.0
Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™ system
Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™ system
Fancy stitch foot 2A
Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™ system
Zipper foot 4 with IDT™ system
One step Buttonhole foot 5B
Moreover, lots more goodies are included with the PFAFF ambition 1.0. These include:
Screwdriver for needle plate
Spool cap, large (2)
Spool cap, small
Seam ripper & brush (as one)
Auxiliary spool pin
But Wait, There’s More
Additionally, many of the optional accessories made for PFAFF sewing machines are available for the PFAFF Ambition 1.0. For a complete listing, see Other Available Accessories.
But Wait, There’s Even More
You know Rob, he knows how to bundle! So, Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum is offering over $300 of acccessories to go with the PFAFF ambition 1.0.
The Bundle includes:
- Pfaff Circular Attachment
- Extension Table
- Catch All Holder in Pantone Gray
- Micro Tipped Embroidery scissors
- Inspira 90/14 Quilting needles
- Bobbin pack
Come See The PFAFF ambition 1.0!
Summing up, the PFAFF ambition 1.0 plus the bundle is a fantastic value at $999.00. Since PFAFF is just making a one-time run of these fabulous machines, of course, supplies are limited. See the Pfaff ambition 1.0 product page, or hurry on in to any of our four locations, and see one for yourself.