Rocky Mountain and Sewing and Vacuum is an Authorized Dealer of Juki quilting, sewing, and overlock machines. The purchase of a Juki machine at Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum features the Rocky Mountain Sewing Advantage program:
- Low Price Guarantee
- FREE lifetime machine usage classes
- 1 year upgrade program
- Super friendly and fantastic customer service from knowledgeable staff
- Competent service and warranty support from factory trained technicians
- The opportunity to meet other sewing enthusiasts through a variety of sewing and quilting technique and project classes
Founded in Japan, Juki is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of industrial and home sewing machines. Juki is the known worldwide for their quality. Juki began crafting sewing machines in 1945 for home sewing. Industrial machines were introduced in 1953. In the 1970’s, Juki introduced overlock machines to home sewing. By the 1980’s, Juki had become a globally recognized name in quality and affordable home sewing machines and sergers. As machine quilting increased in popularity during the 1990’s, Juki developed and introduced machines designed specifically for quilting. Today, Juki continues to be a leader in providing quality machines for both home and industrial use.
Juki Long Arm Quilters
Quilt Virtuoso Pro TL-2200QVP Longarm quilter with heavy duty steel frame. This impressive machine has a whopping 18″ horizontal throat space. Plus, it has a surprising workspace height of 10″ – that’s 2″ taller than most longarm quilters. The included heavy duty steel frame with adjustable height has either a 5 foot or 10 foot set up. The frame also has a quick release bar system and an optional 2 foot extension. And you won’t believe how smoothly this machine drives! A few Noteworthy features:
- Large color LCD touch screen display
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Built in Stitch regulator for accurate, precise stitching
- Adjustable front handle bars with padded grips. Now you can adjust your handles horizontally, vertically, or anywhere in between!
- Push button controls on the handle bars that even control the needle up/down position!
- Laser light guide so you can easily follow pantographs and patterns
- Choice of 4 stitching modes
- High intensity LED lighting with ultra bright TrueWhite lighting directed onto the work area
- Built in Bobbin winder that is operated by an independent motor
You have to test drive this machine to really appreciate all the great features it has. The friendly staff at any Rocky Mountain Sewing store will cheerfully take you on a Juki tour today!
TL-2200QVP Sit Down Free Motion Quilting Machine and Table. A sit down longarm quilter with automatic thread trimmers. Up to 50″ Wide Table (with optional leafs). Includes metal stand with adjustable height and a wood top plus a leaf that fits either left or right side. 30″ overall depth. Efficient machine operation via the direct drive motor which is also low maintenance. Other features:
- Large, convenient 10″ by 18″ throat space that is perfect for any size quilt, even King!
- Programable LCD touch screen. You can even program your preferred needle up and down positions!
- Variable speed control that you can customize. Save your preferred settings for free motion work, stipples, even ruler work!
- Fast stitching with a Maximum speed of 2200spm
- Built in Bobbin Winder that is operated by an independent motor.
- Convenient, ergonomically positioned auxiliary hand wheel located on the right side of the sewing head.
- Automatic thread cutter. Easily cut threads with the push of a button or with the foot controller!
- And much more…………..
Head over to your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum to test drive a TL-2200QVP today! We encourage you to come in and test drive a Juki today. You really need to try a machine out, to see if it’s the right one for you.
Juki MO-735 with 24 stitch options. Merging industrial quality with home sewing convenience, this overlock sews the seam, trims the excess fabric, and also overcasts the raw edge. All at the same time! Note some of the many features:
- Lay in thread path for easy threading
- Adjustable differential feed handles any fabric type
- Up to 5 threads so you get the ready to wear look you want
- Automatic rolled hemming for that professional finish
- Extra high presser foot lift for extra thick fabrics
- Retractable upper knife blade that easily lifts out of the way
- Snap on presser foot so you can easily switch to an optional specialty foot
- Adjustable stitch width for the perfect seam
Too many features to list here so come in to your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum to check out this fantastic machine! We will be happy to show you everything an overlock machine does to make your sewing journey easier!
You have a lot of options when it comes to purchasing your machine and you may be wondering why you would choose Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum over “Big Box” retailers, online retailers, or other venues. As an Authorized Dealer of many different Brands, we can offer what others cannot:
- We care about our customers
- Give you pleasant personal assistance
- Strive to make your experience with us a great one
- Want out customers to be “fitted” with the best machine for their needs and budget
- Encourage “try before you buy”
- Provide complete machine usage instructions and sewing classes
- And offer friendly support after the sale
- We are local
Our stores are stocked with notions, embroidery and quilting designs, software, accessories, needles, thread, etc., designed to enhance your sewing adventure while making the journey smoother – with most exclusive to Authorized Dealers. Best of all – We’re LOCAL – right in your neighborhood. So come on in to your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing Store to embark on your next sewing journey. Locations in Arvada, Aurora, Littleton, and also Colorado Springs. We also offer a selection of quality used machines.