Before signing up for class, please check your schedule and read our class refund policy carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm on our registration and cancellation policies.
- It is necessary to register for ALL classes prior to the cancellation date.
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to ensure your place in class.
- We need this commitment from you in order for our classes to run as smoothly as possible and so that our teachers can properly prepare for class.
- Rocky Mountain Sewing & Vacuum and our guest teachers reserve the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below the minimum of 4.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless the class has been cancelled by Rocky Mountain Sewing & Vacuum. If you cannot attend a class, a store credit will be issued toward another class with a 2 day prior notice. If your cancellation takes the class size below the minimum number of students required (after minimum was achieved) the store reserves the right to not issue a credit.
- If cancellation is given with less than a 2 day notice, no refund or credit will be given.
- Class supplies and kits for classes (if required) are not included in the class fee. A supply list is provided on the Rocky Mountain website and any additional supplies will be provided at time of registration.
- We offer a 10% discount (25% discount if you are a Sew Fun Club member) on materials you purchase for a class once you have signed up, and we offer the same discount on all purchases made on class day.
- When patterns, books and handouts are required and are not brought to class they cannot be shared or photocopied because of copyright laws.
- As a courtesy please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to class in order to get your materials and equipment ready.
- In case of inclement weather, like snow or ice, please call the store location to check for class cancellations and/or time changes.
Additional Software Class Policy: To get the most out of these classes, please install the program(s) before class and spend a little time with the program. Basic computer skills are needed and not taught in these classes.