Turn your love of SEWING into a great CAREER at Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum.
Rocky Mountain Sewing & Vacuum was started in 2008, and we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Under the leadership of our owner, Rob Richards, we continue to grow as a company, with four retail stores, a warehouse, service center and event center. The company’s motto of “Finding a Way to Say Yes” is the core value that has set us apart from our competition and pushes us all to give the best customer service in Colorado EVERY DAY!
Sewing is more than a hobby to us, we live, breathe and learn new things about it every day. Our customers are sophisticated and want to work with knowledgeable sales people & technicians. They like to discover the latest products and learn new techniques. They expect outstanding customer service. It is our mission to help them on their creative journeys and say “Yes”. And we’re not just about sewing machines. We sell and service vacuums as well, and are always on the lookout for help in those areas.
Are you good with a sewing machine? Do you like learning and demonstrating the latest sewing and vacuum technologies? Do you enjoy interacting with customers? Are you good at closing a sale? Or maybe you are a technician and good at repairing sewing machines and vacuums. We want you to come work for us!
Our Full-time employees receive benefits that include:
- A harmonious, joyful work environment
- Competitive wages with high earning potential
- Opportunities for personal growth and management
- 401k For full time positions
- Medical for full time positions
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
- Stores closed on Sundays
- Plus MORE!
We are always looking for energetic and customer service driven people!
These are the characteristics we look for in store location positions:
- Previous retail experience is an asset but not essential
- Open availability, including evenings and weekends
- Willingness to remain busy and working even during down time
- Ability to learn how to give 1 on 1 product demonstrations
- If you love sewing and enjoy meeting people, smile easily and have an optimistic outlook on life, Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum may be the place for you!
For Technicians at our Service Center we look for:
- Individuals with mechanical aptitude to work with our service team to repair home sewing machines & vacuums
- Ideal candidates will either have direct knowledge of sewing machine repair, vacuum repair OR have mechanical ability
- Willing to learn through on the job training
Please feel free to email a current resume to me directly at:
We have full-time Sales Associate positions available at Colorado Springs, Littleton and Arvada.
We also have a part-time position available for an Office Manager’s Assistant in Sheridan, CO.