Brother Sewing Machines
Brother offers a wide variety of quality, user friendly, innovative machines for every sewing journey. Recognized world wide, Brother’s line up of products for sewing is all inclusive, with machines for quilting, embroidery, sewing, and crafting. All are designed for versatility and flexibility with every skill level in mind. Brother – “ At Your Side”.
All Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum locations are proud to offer you Brother Sewing, Embroidery, and Quilting machines as well as the full line of Brother accessories including the incredible ScanNCut.
The purchase of a Brother machine at Rocky Mountain Sewing features the Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum Advantage program:
- Low Price Guarantee
- FREE lifetime machine usage classes
- 1 year upgrade program
- Super friendly and fantastic customer service from knowledgeable staff
- Competent service and warranty support from factory trained technicians
- The opportunity to meet other sewing enthusiasts through a variety of technique and project classes
Brother Luminaire Innov-is XP2
The New Brother Luminaire XP2
An Enlightened Sewing, Embroidery & Quilting Experience That is Light Years Ahead! With technology that borders on magic, the arrival of the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 redefines excellence in the sewing and embroidery world. Featuring state-of-the-art StitchVision Technology, the Luminaire brilliantly empowers your creativity through the innovative use of beaming light. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and largest embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- Industry-changing features
- Faster and quieter than previous machines
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology
- 65 square inches of workspace – 13.1” needle to arm
- Built-in embroidery pointer
- With more exclusive Disney designs than ever before!
Come into your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing store. You have to see the Luminaire to believe it!
Stellaire Innov-ís XJ1
Packed with the latest luxury features you’ve yearned for as an experienced sewing and embroidery enthusiast, yet so easy to learn with its library of 24 built-in instructional videos. Experience the freedom and comfort of sewing on 56 square inches of included workspace, giving you the power to handle virtually any project with ease. With stitch selection choices, decorative fill options, and stitch settings, the possibilities are endless for creating personalized projects. Use the included My Design Snap mobile app with the included mobile device‡ (Value $199.00) for precise positioning of designs and capture pictures of line art or illustrations and convert into embroidery data‡. With embroidery speeds up to 1,500 stitches per minute, 727 built-in designs including over 100 Disney designs and 11” needle to arm to create, it’s time to bring Stellaire home!
Noteworthy features include:
- My Design Snap Mobile app for Background, Line Art and Illustration Scan. Includes Mobile Device‡ (Value $199).
- Large Embroidery Area of 9.5” x 14”
- 56 Square Inches of Workspace – 11” Needle to Arm
- Over 700 Built-in Embroidery Designs and Fonts
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- Large 10.1″ built-in high-definition LCD display
- Fast Sewing and Embroidery Speeds
- MY DESIGN CENTER, a Brother Exclusive that offers new design capabilities
- Advanced Presser Foot Control
Hop over to your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing store to check out all the Dream Machine 2 has to offer!
The Brother Entrepreneur Pro PR1050X offers you a great multi needle embroidery machine for either home or small business. The PR1050X presents a user friendly, innovative, reliable, 10 needle embroidery machine loaded with features. Many features are industry firsts.
You’ll also find the PR1050X has some of the most powerful built in design and editing capabilities found in a multi needle machine.
Whether for small business or home embroidery, this amazing machine will provide you with the ultimate embroidery experience.
Expansive list of features include:
- InnovEye2 scanning technology – provides you with camera and scanning capability
- 10.1” LCD HD Display
- Virtual design preview allowing you to superimpose your design on your project without scanning
- Industry –first Scanlmation Scanning frame for scanning handwriting or line art which also gives you the opportunity to convert it to embroidery data
- Powerful on screen embroidery editing
- wireless capability with the included BES4 Dream Edition Software
- 22 built in Tutorial videos
- 699 built in designs
- 2 USB ports plus SD card slot
The Entrepreneur Pro PR1050X sets new standards for perfection in a multi needle machine.
Explore all the Brother Entrepreneur Pro PR1050X has to offer at any Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum Colorado location!
Brother ScanNCut DX225 Special Edition
What’s the formula for perfect crafting success? Just add imagination! Now, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has essentially everything else you need to create stunning projects.
Blade Sensor Technology
Auto blade detects the thickness of material.
Cuts up to 0.1” (3mm) thickness
Cut materials such as foam and felt virtually effortlessly with auto blade.
Thin fabric auto blade
Designed to cut fabric used for quilting and raw edge appliqué purposes.
Stand-alone (No PC required)
5” LCD touchscreen display for easy editing of cut data.
Advanced Editing with CanvasWorkspace
Create, edit, convert, and send cut data to and from the machine.
PES/PHC/PHX File readability
Convert PES/PHC/PHX embroidery ﬁles to cut data directly on the machine. Use most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery ﬁles for drawing, embossing and foiling data.
Let our expert customer service staff show you all the great features of the Brother ScanNCut at your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum location!
Why purchase at Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum
You have a lot of options when it comes to purchasing your machine. So you may be wondering why you would choose Rocky Mountain Sewing and Vacuum over “Big Box” retailers, online retailers, or other venues. As an Authorized Dealer of many different Brands, we can offer you what others cannot:
- We care about our customers
- Give you pleasant personal assistance
- Strive to make your experience with us a great one
- Want you, our customers, to be “fitted” with the best machine for your needs and budget
- Encourage you to “try before you buy”
- Provide complete machine usage instructions and classes
- And we offer you friendly support after the sale
You’ll find our stores are stocked with notions, embroidery and quilting designs, software, accessories, needles, thread, etc. These were selected to enhance your sewing adventure while making the journey smoother. Most are exclusive to Authorized Dealers.
Best of all – We’re LOCAL – right in your neighborhood. So come on in to your nearest Rocky Mountain Sewing (Aurora, Arvada, Littleton, Colorado Springs) location to embark on your next sewing journey. We also offer a selection of quality used machines.