Click to Enlarge
The Stitcher’s Garden quilt is made up of appliquéd quilt blocks that let you showcase the decorative stitches on your machine. All your flowers, (which are rather large,) are stitched in place using specialty feet and all the stitches on your machine. We will be learning different techniques, playing with new tools and feet, while we make a new block each month. Then we will put our blocks together and you will have a masterpiece!
- Aurora: Thursday: 11/6: 10:30a-1:30p
- Aurora: Thursday: 11/13: 6-9p
- Aurora: Thursday: 12/4: 10:30a-1:30p
- Aurora: Thursday: 12/11: 6-9p
- Littleton: Tuesday: 11/4: 10a-1p
- Littleton: Tuesday: 12/9: 10a-1p